All Children MUST BE FULLY TOILET TRAINED by the beginning of the school year and MUST BE 3 YEARS OF AGE by December 31st of the current school year to be eligible for admission.
3 Years Old
- Tuesday & Thursday 9 a.m. – 11:30 a.m.
4 Years Old
- Monday/Wednesday/Friday 9 a.m. – 11:30 a.m. OR 12:30 p.m. – 3:00 p.m.
- afternoon session is subject to change depending on enrollment
|Class||Registration Fee |
|Community Association |
(3 Years Old)
(4 Years Old)
(4 Years Old)
*Holliston Community Preschool is a part of the Holliston Community Association. Therefore, Preschool registration requires a current family Community Association membership. Memberships can be purchased yearly from any of the Community Associations around Saskatoon and allow you to register for any Community Association program offered throughout the city. Holliston Community Association memberships may be purchased directly from the Holliston Community Preschool, with cheques payable to the Holliston Community Preschool.
- Admission will be based on the order in which registration forms and fees are received.
- Registration and September fees are due at the time of registration and MUST be made by cash or cheque. October – May payments are due on the first (1st) of every month can be made by cash/cheque, E-transfer, or by completing the Payors PAD Form to have fees Direct Debited from your bank account.
- If you are applying for the Preschool Foundation Subsidy, you are required to pay only the Registration fee up front. If you are denied the subsidy in part or in full, you will be required to provide an alternate form of payment for all outstanding fees before your child can return to Preschool.
- Please make all cheques payable to Holliston Community Preschool. E-transfers should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- For a full refund of your tuition you will need to contact the Preschool in writing no later than August 1st, 2010. Registration fees are non-refundable.